Tuesday 10 November 2015

40 years ago: United Nations passes resolution equating Zionism with racism

In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: Genesis 15:18

For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land...
...And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. Ezekiel 36:24, 28

On November 10, 1975, the United Nations General Assembly voted 72-35 with 32 abstentions in favour of Resolution 3379, to "determine that Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination." Go here to see the full text of the resolution and how each nation voted.

Resolution 3379 was repealed on December 16, 1991 by Resolution 46/86, which was passed by a vote of 111-25 with 13 abstentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment