Monday 9 May 2011

Rick Warren PEACE Plan graffiti

Renowned Alberta cultwatcher Christopher Milner has given his permission--in fact, encouraged me--to post this email that he sent me on April 2, 2011 in order to find out if anyone else has noticed this:

A couple of weeks ago, I started watching a TV show called V at a free-online TV and movie network (it was a 2009 remake of a show originally done in the '80s). The original I never watched although [name withheld] who did watch it told me the aliens in the show came across as being Fascist in their ideology.
Anyhow the aliens in this 2009 remake strike me as being quite demonic- although admittedly I've only watched 2 episodes on-line.
But the interesting thing is the aliens are recruiting teen-age earthlings and naming them Peace Ambassadors to promote the alien message.
Now I'm not sure of this but hasn't Rick Warren done the same thing? Hasn't he referred to the promoters of his peace plan as Peace Ambassadors?
The reason I ask is because these teen-aged Peace Ambassadors on the TV show are spraypainting the letter V on back alleys and subway walls and people's fences as a way to promote the alien agenda.
About 4 or 5 years ago, I noticed in Sherwood Park that someone had spraypainted the word P.E.A.C.E. spelled that exact same way on various fences and outside school ways and back alleys in Sherwood Park.
That was about the same time I had first heard of Rick Warren and his P.E.A.C.E plan. I really didn't know what to make of it because I hadn't really researched Warren and his beliefs back then.
But I remembered wondering at the time whether the P.E.A.C.E. graffiti that some youths were spraypainting and vandalizing public and private property with had anything to to do with the aforesaid Warren's P.E.A.C.E plan.
Then one day my dad and I were driving to the Eastgate Sherwood Park Mall and we happened to pass a building that had the following graffiti spraypainted on it, RICK WARREN'S P.E.A.C.E. PLAN NOW!
That resolved any doubts I had on the matter and that was when I first started wondering about this Rick Warren. Was he a cult leader I wondered who was getting his youthful supporters to vandalize public and private property to promote his message?
Anyways that's why I'm wondering if Warren has anything like Peace Ambassadors among his youthful supporters.
Because maybe the writers of this 2009 remake of V are modelling the demonic aliens on Rick Warren's Saddleback Church.

I'm well-acquainted with Rick Warren's PEACE plan; I first became aware of it from Berit Kjos around 2005, and my immediate impression was that this looked like something that the Antichrist might come up with. It's the graffiti I'm asking about--I haven't seen any, and i wonder if anyone else has.

HT: Dracul Van Helsing

2 comments:

  1. Blessings, Jack:

    Rick Warren is a puppet for the United Nations NWO coalition of churches... His United Nations P.E.A.C.E. Plan is a huge part of bringing the churches under on roof under this so called worldly P.E.A.C.E. Plan. Rick Warren is also a member of the CFR, helping to build the NWO. I have lots up on my blog about this P.E.A.C.E. Plan if you are interested in reading it.


    http://filesfromtoni.blogspot.com/search?q=rick+warren+P+E+A+C+E+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack:

    Here's the blue print for Rick Warren's PEACE Plan

    http://www.prophecyforum.com/Sundquist/RICKWARREN.htm

    ReplyDelete